Core group and Leaders Meeting
To identify and work with key Christian youth leaders from major regional churches who can impart vision and motivation, extend the network, provide leadership and be catalysts
- Annual Meetings
- Cross Cultural Exposures
- Fellowship and Prayer
- Sharing of Stories
- Bonding Together on Regional Issues
- Planning for South Asia Youth Conference
- 2003 – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2004 – Bombay. India
- 2005 – Kathmandu, Nepal
- 2006 – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2007 – Kathmandu, Nepal
- 2008 – Bangkok, Thailand
- 2009 – Colombo, Sri Lanka
- 2011 – Bentota, Sri Lanka
- 2015 – New Delhi, India
- Local mission initiatives by youth groups of churches
- Individuals making a commitment to mission service
- Exchange visits
- Transformed values and lifestyles
- Deeper understanding of and thinking about Christian mission of peace and reconciliation.
- Relationships formed across national, regional, ethnic, social and denominational barriers and cross-cultural communication develops.
- The emerging generation of church leaders in the region are envisioned and equipped for effective leadership.
- South Asian Christian youth have connections with church and mission at local, regional and global levels.
- South Asian Christian youth are integrated into, rightly related into, committed to both the local and broader community of which they are part, diversely expressed.
- Interact and understand the challenges faced by Christian youth in the region, and also second generation Christian children and youth.
- A prayer network for peace (India – Pakistan boarder)
- Leadership development
- Regular e-communication sharing personal, national and regional stories
- Interconnectedness of youth desks of various South Asian Churches
- Learning from each other’s way of worship and spirituality
- Visibility of an organized ecumenical youth network in the region
- Revitalization of youth movement and structures within partner churches e.g. formation of Church of Pakistan
- National Youth Forum